well its hard to pick from such beautiful names. I like Elizabeth Marie or Jo for the middle. I also like Anna-Marie Jo. For a simple one Anna Jo. or Joanna Marie Your Sweet Mom G
Hey All, This is somewhat of a single-purpose blog. We are trying to pick names for the child-to-be, and are looking for suggestions. If it is a boy, he will most likely be Josh Jr (a longtime wish of mine), and I will update this blog if Marci decides to nix that one. As for the girl, we are looking for either a German name or a family name, but are open to any suggestions. Post any new name suggestions along with your comments, and I will adjust the names and start new polls accordingly. Once we get a few names we are set on, we will have the final Election 2009 vote (or 2 votes if we have twins). Let the voting begin!
1 comment:
well its hard to pick from such beautiful names. I like Elizabeth Marie or Jo for the middle. I also like Anna-Marie Jo. For a simple one Anna Jo. or Joanna Marie Your Sweet Mom G
Post a Comment